East Dale Street, Denton Holme, Carlisle CA2 5LA - 01228 535091 -
firstname.lastname@example.org Headteacher - Mr Graham Frost BEd (Hons) NPQH
Learning for Life
At Robert Ferguson Primary School we ensure that children receive their full entitlement to the National Curriculum and much, much more. Reading, Writing, Maths and ICT are given appropriate emphasis and are applied to learning in other subjects. Our aim is also for all our pupils to develop adaptable skills which will equip them to be highly effective learners throughout their lives.
At Robert Ferguson School it is our aim to enable every child to develop all the skills and values necessary to be fulfilled in every respect. We see every moment as a precious opportunity to prepare our pupils for present and future challenges.
At Robert Ferguson Primary School, we will:
- Enable spiritual, moral, social, cultural, physical and mental development of every individual;
- Provide a caring, friendly and supportive learning environment ;
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum;
- Work in close partnership with parents;
- Work in close partnership with the local community;
- Invest in our staff through continuing
- Do all we can to keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
Mr Graham Frost - Headteacher
Mrs Carrie Cannon -Deputy Head & KS2 Lead Teacher
Mrs Lynsey Batchelor -SENCO/Inclusion Manager
Mrs Justine Davidson - Early Years and KS1 Lead Teacher
Mrs Lesley Skelton - School Business Manager
Mrs Lesley Lowe - Office Administrator
Miss Wendy Downey- Office Administrator
Mrs Christine Morris - Pastoral Support Worker
Mr P Cannon - Site Manager
Catering & Cleaning
Mrs E Graham - Cook in Charge & Cleaner in Charge
High Standards of Care
- Every individual is valued equally at Robert Ferguson School.
- Children's physical and emotional well-being, social development and self-esteem, are all high priority.
We are determined to help our pupils to:
- grow in confidence;
- seek new challenges in a highly stimulating and
supportive learning environment.